Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dear Readers.....

Dear readers,
...................
.................
...............
.............
...........
.........
.......
.....
...
.
(looky a pyramid :D:D:D:D)

K I'm just posting this cuz Jessica and Nina's making me.
I don't even know what to post.

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't even feel like posting anything 'till October.

What to talk about what to talk about what to talk about (my blog's turning more into Aileen's blog ..btw.... Aileen... when was the last time you posted????) .....................
Ohhhh I know!

SIMS 2
Yea I'm getting sick of posting stuff about Sims 2 in my blog but whatever.

Uhh so yea many of you know my laptop broke 3 times in the last 2 weeks. But that basically means I have to reinstall Sims 2 if I ever wanna play it again.
I don't wanna end up like Cindy who gave up Sims 2 and missing AAAAALLLLLLLLLL the fun.

The fun is you don't use cheats. It's actually WAY funner.
In my laptop before it got formatted, I passed, like, 2 whole generations. It was SO hard. But fun X)

I'm working on the first generation now. I planned for one kid, but she gave birth to TWO. 2 DUMB STINKIN' TWINS. I hate twins.
And every 3 minutes they'll just start crying and crying..............
Reminds me of my brother.

It's friggin' annoying, so....
I don't know if I'm gonna play that family for about a week now.

I WANNA END THIS POST ASAP
I think this is even shorter than my first post. But I don't care.
Cya~

(btw, if this post looks really, REALLY weird (like... repeats stuff) to you, it's not me. It's blogger. blame THEM.

1 comment: