Saturday, August 8, 2009

Together =)

Hey, welcome back to my bloggy!!

Now, I'm having a hard time installing games in my laptop.
First of all, every single of my favourite games suddenly disappeared. I mean, the CD's.
Like for example, Sims 2 Pets, Plant Tycoon, and a lot of mini games.

Secondly, Sims 2 University errors every single time I install it. So, whatever. Who needs to go to university anyway?

And now, Sims 2 Nightlife is installing itself. If this errors, I am gonna cry. Seriously, MY SIMS NEED CARS!!!

Ohh... and fourth...... lotsa lotsa lotsa dumb errors. In other games, I mean.

IF THE ENTIRE WORLD WOULD SHRINK INTO 100 PEOPLE.......
Hey, this is something really interesting I found in my geography textbook. I find it really ....yea... interesting.

So like, if the entire world's population were to shrink to 100 people, "with all the existing human ratios remaining the same", it'll be like.....

62 Asians
10 Europeans
14 from the western hemisphere (8 from North America)
13 Africans
1 Oceanian

70 non-"white"s
30 "white"s

52 females
48 males
(YAY GIRLS RULE!!)

70 Christians
30 non-Christians
YAY CHRISTIANS ROCK!!!
Oh no, wait, it's the other way around. Sorry =(
Correction:
30 Christians
70 non-Christians

1 would be near death
2 would be near birth

Ohh, and I find this part really, really interesting.....
6 people would posses 59% of the entire world's wealth
80 would live in substandard housing (I think that means.. like...... bad houses.
70 wouldn'tk now how to read
50 would suffer from lack of food

(ONLY) 1 would have a college education

1 would own a computer
I'm happy that "1" is me =)
Or else this blog wouldn't have existed in the first place. xDDD

STUFF YOU CAN DO WHEN YOU'RE NGANGGOR AT PTC
- go to the rooftop! But I don't recommend you do this when you have no one to go up there with... and it's like, 9 PM at night.
- go read comics
- go to FNL!!
- stalk people. Randomly. Find out their name and their email/number so you can prank them xDDDD hahaha...jk.... but I've tried doing that a few times.
- buy me Starbucks

MORE INFO ON SWINE FLU
Here's some stuff I memorized my school principle (this spelled correctly?) told me about the one and only piggy flu *dramatic music*.
- it doesn't really kill people. Small chance of death.
- it affects mostly people under the age of 24 (that's me :S)
- it affects mostly people with asthma (that's me too :SS)
- schools will be closed when swine flu comes to the school (hmm....*evil laugh*)
- lasts for about 3 weeks. Nothing'll happen to you in the first week. You'll start fevering and vomiting and all that other stuff in the second week.

SCHOOL
How's school lately?

There's this thing about me that I prefer to do work at school than at home. Cuz at school, there's nothing else I can do than homework.
But at home, there are billions of other things I can do.

So in order to fix that, I tell my mum NOT to bring me lunch (my school doesn't sell lunch, we have to bring our own) so I can do my homework during lunchtime, than eat at home.
It works well =)

Except for right now. It's the one and only WEEKEND. Yes, I love weekends. But I hate the fact that piles of homework gets thrown to use on Friday morning.
And this is my first weekend this school year. There's a billion of stuff I wanna do right now. Like install Sims 2 (not working well).

And I got a Mount Everest of homework. There's lotsa geography and science and art homework.

I'm supposed to finish 2 biographies, a bunch of question-answers, and a graph of unicellular and multicellular organisms by today or else I'm not allowed to go to the mall tomorrow =((
Thank God I'm done with a biography. Almost done with the other. I'm halfway done with the question-answers. And the unicellular organisms. But I don't feel like opening Google right now and looking for multicellular ones.
Maybe later. After this dumb installation's done.

NO!! DEV!!! REPENT!!!!
Nanti aja lah xDD

EATING COOKIES IN THE BATHROOM
That's right. Only my brother would think of eating cookies in the bathroom.

For those of you who don't know, my brother kinda like has problems (I'm serious....).

So earlier yesterday, he actually brought cookies to the bathroom while taking a bath. And they all fell into the toilet. And he wanted to pick em up and eat em but my mum said no. And he started to cry.
And he slipped and fell flat on his face xDDDDDDDD
I laughed my butt off. Sorry, bro. It was hilarious. Not the falling part....the whole thing. xDD

SOMETHING'S MISSING IN THIS BLOG.......HILLSONG CONCERT!!!
That was the best thing that has ever happened to me throughout the month.

So, like, we didn't have GO Group this week cuz we were going to the Hillsong Concert on Thursday.
I had like absolutely NO idea where Dome of Harvest was. Scott said that if we make it to PTC at 4-5ish, we could get a ride.

Well so my mum couldn't give me a ride at 5.... so instead she sent me there right after school. Which was 3.

And then I had to wait wait wait wait..... till like 5 then Val, Danny, Deborah and left to the Dome of Havest and YAY!!
WE SAW HILLSONG COLLEGE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

They were awesome.
No...
GOD was awesome.
His presence was there. I could tell.

A quote I remember.... "there is Greatness in all of us"...........

The next day.... during FNL...... some of them showed up!! Awesome, eh??
Chris was awesome :)

THE MOST CURRENT STORY IN ALL OF THIS BLOG
This is the weirdest story in all of this blog.
I just found out about it ...like.... 5 minutes ago..

So, like, I was online.... 15 minutes ago......
And my dad ran it and said "DEV!! Did you brush your teeth with this toothbrush?"
And I was "yea??"
And he said "OMG I dropped it in the toilet this morning!!!"

That very moment I felt like I wanna brush my teeth... but at the same time I don't.......

HEY, CYA!!
Alright, I'm sick of typing. Let's end this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment