Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dead!

Hey!!
I got a new laptop!!!
Awesome, eh?

Well, you should know about that right about now.
I've posted in a few of my posts lately about a new laptop.
Well, I finally got it!!!

NEW LAPTOP
You guys are probably wondering how the laptop looks like.
I'm gonna upload a picture soon, but not on this post. Haha...

But...how it looks like....
- a really really really wide screen. Kinda like a movie theatre one
- WEBCAM!! This one can record videos XD and it's really clear
- "Doly Home Theater" ...whatever that is
- 250 GB of memory on the hard disk!
- the cutest keyboard I've ever seen

lol. So yea. I kinda like this laptop.
But I'm gonna miss my old one. It's been my laptop for 6 years! If I could keep it until February, it'll be 7.

I'D GIVEN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPP!!!!!!

Sorry I had to type that. It was a song playing in my iTunes. Don't know who sang it. I think it's LP.

T-SHOPPING
There's this shop me and Sef checked out a few weeks ago. It was called the T-Shop. It sold...umm..... T-shirts. Like, duh.

But they weren't just any T-shirts. They were shirts that the shop dude made. They were coooooooool.
And I think, for that kind of style, the shirts were really cool. Like, they should cost 100k or something. But they're.... like..... 50.
I bought 2 of em XD
One was a shirt that was like "abcdefghijklmnopqrs...T...uvwxyz". lol. I loved that shirt.
The other one was a purple one with lotsa writing on it. Scribbly, scrapbooky.

There are the shirts they sell in the shop for 95k, but I love them. I wanna buy one of them one day. Lemme ask my dad first.

You see, my dad really wants me to wear different stuff. So like, if I asked him for money, he'd gimme some but if I said "clothes", he'd gimme extra.
So like, once I got 300k instead of 200k cuz of mentioning the word "clothes". lol
I could've bought like, what? 6 Starbucks drinks?? lol

But my dad doesn't like Starbucks. He thinks it tastes bad. Like, duh. He ordered coffee of the day. Of course it tasted bad, dad.

And, I'm a good girl, you know? (yea right) ..I really did use the money to buy clothes. Like, I used 150k to buy 2 shirts! The rest was spent on comic books and ...*scared if dad reads this*...... bahan" untuk skolah. *cough*

lol. Just kidding. I just used 100k for comics. I seriously did use up 70k for school stuff.

But anyway, I seriously do recommend you check out this T-shop. It's awesome ;)

WEEKEND OF MANY STUFF
Nina's birthday was last Saturday, and we hung out at the mall.
We had lunch at Hoka Hoka Bento (ahh... I love that restaurant)

And guess where we went?
The rooftop of PTC!

Have you been up there?
Well, it's basically a parking lot, but not many cars park there, so it's pretty much open wide space with no one but the satpam and a few drivers.

So we went up there and started singing and taking pictures and stuff.

We sang loud xD
But, who cares? The only people who could hear us was the satpam and a few drivers. Who knows? Maybe they liked our voices.

We hung out for hours. Then we went back to Trimedia (which was where we met up at first). Nina and I said we'll go to the warnet, cuz I hadn't checked my FaceBook for like....5 hours. Gosh, how could I have survived?

But not much happened on FaceBook.

So Nina and I went up to the food court (lewat TimeWalk.... Nina made us go that way...hayo, Nina! nyari sapa ya......?? cieeee............) and I read some of the new comics I bought.
Then Nina was kinda bored, and she took out her Magic: The Gathering cards. And I was like "hey, why do you like that game so much?"

Well, I already know why. ;PPPPP

But anyway, Nina wanted me to learn that game. And I was like "OK fine, teach me."
And she taught me.
And I was amazed at how fun it was. I liked the game. Now I see why many people play it.
And she told me we were one of the only girls she knows playing that game. And I have no idea why but that game is fun you guys should try xDDD

And we played the game for like the rest of the day and then we went home.

I told her to bring the cards tomorrow so we could play after church.

And we did!!

Well, we had church first.
HardCore class was awesome!!!

Then Nina and I played in the ICA lobby. We wanted to play at the food court but the food court on Sundays is really crowded.

Uhh we met up with Daniel cuz he was waiting for a movie at 2. So yea... we hung out at ICA first then we went to the food court, don't know why. Ask Nina. (again, lewat TW)
At 2-ish, Daniel left for the movie and Nina went home. I went back to ICA to wait for my ride home and met Sef. We hung out again, for like a few minutes.

Then my ride came.

But on the way home, my dad saw this ad in a paper that said there was some sorta convention in PTC, and today was the last day. So we turned around and went back to PTC.
I met Sef again!

We went to the rooftop! We sang like we did on Saturday, but this time we took more pictures.

But than she had to leave in 15 minutes cuz she was gonna watch Public Enemies.

RANDOM BANDS MY HEART LOVES
I'm into totally random bands. I mean, I just heard of Boys Like Girls, and all of the sudden their song On Top of the World has been stuck in my head for like 2 weeks.
Well, there's Do You Feel in my head too, but most of the time, it's On Top of the World.

But other than that, bands I recommend you listen to are....
Boys Like Girls, The Rocket Summer, All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, and most importantly, My Chemical Romance!! Maybe Secondhand Serenade but they're songs make me sleep.

Actually the song stuck in my head right now this moment isn't On Top of the World.... it's Dead! by My Chemical Romance. You should really listen to it. I love MCR.

A TOTALLY RANDOM STORY
I think I've told some of you this story before, but I don't know. I'll just post it in my blog.

Well, I was about to go to the mall. Don't know why. But, I was like... really really really needed to use the bathroom.

So I did. The downstairs bathroom. No one ever used that bathroom except some guests and maybe the mbak.
(I had to lho ya. It was an emergency.)

And after my relieving moment, I went out.
My mum went in afterwards.

A few seconds later she ran out SCREAMING.
She was like, "KODOOOOOOKKK!!!!"

And I went in and saw a huge warty frog in the toilet.

Gross...... DDDDDX

I never used that bathroom ever again since then.

BACK TO SCHOOL
School started this week.
I'm supposed to work harder, so I don't think I can post much in this blog =(

But... in my want of being a more responsible girl, I think I'll try to post my blog at least twice a week.

Anyway, I'm supposed to get really good grades, if possible, get an award, if I wanna keep on being an FNLer. Or else, I'm gonna have to quit FNL. And GO Group. And maybe even church.

So, I gotta STUDY!! BERJUANG!!!! XDDDD
*go Dev, go!!*

CYA, FOLKS
Lemme end this post right........
...............
..........
....
..



...
here.

No advertisements today xDDDD

Except for one tiny tiny thing!!
Check out the pictures me and my friends took at the PTC rooftop ....here.

OK, ending the post now. Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment