Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleepover

I'm having my very very first sleepover!
Right now!
At Mariska's!!

She's beside me, by the way. She's playing Sims 2.

HOW I GOT MY PARENTS TO ALLOW ME TO GO ON A SLEEPOVER
So... how I got my parents to allow me....wasn't really that hard.

My dad saw an ad on the paper... a few days ago....
It was a car convention. Obviously, David wanted it. It was at Jakarta.

Well, David doesn't seem to wanna go to Jakarta with dad alone. So my mum tagged along.
And they made me go too but I was like "NO!!! Can I just sleepover at my friend's house?"

And my mum was "NO WAY."
And my dad was "OK."
And my mum was "*sigh* OK fine."


And *poof!* here I am now at Mariska's house.

MICHAEL JACKSON
I saw this video by KevJumba/JumbaFund (I think) and it talked about Michael Jackson.
Made me change the way I think about Michael Jackson.

It said that the reason why MJ changed his skin color in the first place was cuz he had skin cancer and when you do get skin cancer, white patches of skin will start growing on your body. That'd be totally embarassing.
So he changed his skin color completely.

And also there's other stuff you should know about Michael HERE. CLICK ON IT.
I seriously want you to watch it.

I WANNA STOP THIS POST
I'm just really tired today. I woke up at 11. And now it's 10.30 anyway. So...cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment