Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm NOT in love~

I'm not in love!
This is not my heart!!
I'm not gonna waste these wordsAdd Video
About a girl!

That was a song my iTunes playing a song by The Academy Is... called About a Girl.
lol
If it was a song I made up, I would be so lesbian.

SHOPOWNER
I'm trying to post more often!
I know I missed like 2 days of posting, but I have an excuse.
I opened a shop in the Pet Society forums!

Check it out! Right .... HERE.
It's a drawing shop.

It got me 17 000 coins at Pet Society! So far.
But I bought a hot tub so it's like 12 000 left ='(

I haven't got time to play Sims 2 again. But I will. After I permanently close my shop.

AAAA NOOO SHORT POST!!
Before I end this post, check these videos out.
here and here.
I especially recommend the 2nd one. It's about a bunch of weird people recreating George Washington making the first blog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment