Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fever

lol I don't really like Family Force 5 but I had to put that title in there cuz
I GOT A FEVER. LITERALLY.

Last time I checked (about an hour ago), my body temperature was 38 degrees celsius.
I have this really cool temperature thing, like, you don't have to put it in your armpit or anything. You just stick it in your ear and press a button and the temperature pops up. hahaha (I tried sticking it in my mouth once)..

So...yea this won't be a really long post cuz I don't have the strength to type one.

Just to tell you one of the WORST dreams I've ever had.

ONE OF THE WORST DREAMS I'VE EVER HAD
At around 12 PM...before I even had lunch... I fell asleep.
I was completely tired..worn out and my eyes hurt.

So, it was this really weird dream, that me and a bunch of my classmates took the wrong train and ended up in Melbourne, where my auntie works as a doctor (this is real).

And for no reason, a doctor got a hold of me and dragged me to be hospitalized.

This is weird... but each hospital room takes up a whole storey. Only the first 2 storeys were normal... the third one was my room.

I could hear from the top of the stairs, one of the doctors say "hey, are you seriously gonna kill all of the patients?"
Then I heard the big boss (that sorta looked like my school principal) "yes. I'll start with Devina first."

I, like, ran out. I could see her chasing me... but she was far away behind me.

So, I ran out and got lost somewhere in Melbourne.

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BAKING COOKIES??
Did I tell you about the baking cookies thing I did yesterday at Steffi's (and Esther's... and Wijaya's.........)?
Well, if not, I did. lol

I went there at 6...but everyone else came at 7. Which wasn't cool because the whole appointment thing was at 6.

And I helped bake cookies!!

I found out I suck at baking.

Some of the cookies turned out really ..uhh...(opo yo inggris.e??)....uhhh....
*looks in dictionary*
bitter. lol

And one of the batches actually tasted spicy, which was sorta weird... who's heard of a spicy batch of cookies? (but this batch looked cute!!)

Then I went home at 9.30ish cuz my mum got lost in the neighborhood, trying to find Steffi's house.

ALRIGHT!! ANOTHER ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY DEVINA!!
This work ain't a fan art... but I used the same person as I used in my first original artwork (the girl sitting on the moon).
This time it's a mermaid!!
Right.....here.

REOPENED SHOP
I finally opened the 3rd batch in my Pet Society shop at the forums.
So far I got around 40 000 totally, if it wasn't for the mystery eggs and boxes and other stuff I bought using it.

So, like, I opened it on Tuesday. Bad idea.
And yesterday, like, my dad had to take my TelkomFlash modem (hey, use it! It's really fast, and you can use it ANYWHERE) until he comes home (which was like, 11.30 at nite).

At first I got 6 requests on Tuesday.
On Wednesday nite, I got 9 more requests.
So, I'm like, supposed to finish 15 requests by next week.

T___________________________T

Actually, I finished 3 requests already, so it makes it 12.

But that's it!
Then I'm gonna permanently close my shop, until probably that national Idul Fitri holiday. That's when I'm gonna open a new shop.
My old shop is running outta space.

THIS POST IS LONG, IS IT??
And I thought it'd be short.

Most of my newer posts are long and picture-less.
I'm probably gonna upload a few pics of camp in the next one. Like, if my internet ain't crappy.
Cuz it's really crappy again now.

So.....

Cya

ADS
Here are a bunch of cool websites I spend my holz on...
MyMiniLife.com
SpineWorld.com
ClubPenguin.com (thanks to Kayley)

OneManga.com
MiniClip.com (thanks to Josh, Joe, and Kayley)

YouTube.com/NigaHiga
YouTube.com/Smosh*
YouTube.com/KevJumba
YouTube.com/sxePhil*(this is my current fav,...he's HILARIOUS!!!)

(*kinda bad, but still funny)

So..I beg Jesus Christ that he would heal my fever tonite so I can go to FNL tomorrow.
And...cya guys later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment