Thursday, July 16, 2009

Points of Authority

WEEEEEEEEEE this is the busiest holiday everr......
I just have 3 more requests to finish at my Pet Society shop.
Cuz I got, like, 25 000 coins or more. But I bought a few couple of things with it. lol

And no, Noel, I'm not getting you ninja knuckles anytime this week.
Maybe one day, but not this week. And most likely not the next. *evil laugh*

I don't know when the last time I posted on my blog was. But it's Friday morning now.
Yeapp, still scanning.
I think this is the 5th book I'm scanning for my dad. Only this one isn't with the T's. It's just up to page 190.

THE DAY WHEN LOTSA THINGS HAPPENED
Yesterday was the day when lotsa things happened.

Stuff that happened:
- when I woke up it was 7, waited 'till 11, just to figure out my laptop charger kobong.
- I think I got a lotta friends but I don't hear from them, just cuz I found out my hp rusak lagi.
- (enough with I'm just a kid) I found out I have a piano exam on Monday. THIS Monday. Which is like, the day after tomorrow?? TT
- I read Nakayoshi 70 XD
- I drew something!! You can find it here.
- weeee I got a graphics tablet!!!!! X))))))))))) YAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!
- the internet modem was being gayer than usual. I had to refresh facebook like, 3 times.
- I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare~
- I slept at 1. That's early. During the holidays I sleep at 4.
- I dreamed of another FNL retreat! Only this time it was in a place where they had a huge cute no-frogs pool.
- I also dreamed of me going to the Merlion and I found out that inside it they had some sorta club/bar/wtv.
- I played Guitar Hero Extreme Vol.4. I know this is weird but I don't have the guitar. I use the PS2 controller. lol.
And I beat a few levels in the XPose I couldn't beat before.
- I washed my hair twice!! This has never happened since 1st grade.
- I read about the first 30 chapters of One Piece. OMG this comik is HILARIOUS I love it.

WHY TEENAGERS SLEEP LATE
I read this article in one of the books my dad asked me to scan.

It was like, "have you ever wondered why parents notice their teens could stay up so late and teachers wonder why they fall asleep in class?"

It said it's because when a kid hits a certain age, their brain's timing will start to move forward a little.

(sad part) And how to fix this is ....*sigh*....... the parents should make the teens sleep earlier. Ohh crap I wish my parents don't read that article.

CINDY MADE A PET SOCIETY SHOP TOO
Cindy, one of my biggest fans (XPP) decides to make a shop too. Hers went well. I'm lazy to post the link here, but go to my shop and click on the link on my siggy.
And her shop is going pretty well! She got about 20-25 customers.
And for some reason she likes being busy, which is totally retarded.

I'm gonna close my shop soon. After I finish these 3 requests.
And reopen it when I get back from Jogja.
I'm going there on the 28th with my dad for a night XD
I have no idea why.

But my brother's gonna go there too on the 22nd or 23rd, I think. For 2 nights!!! AWESOME!!!!! 2 siblingless days of freedom.

Anyway, when I reopen my shop, I'm probably gonna select a new style. Called...idk........ something drawn with my BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS TABLET. (OK, I'm like, just showing off XP)

CYA LATER
I'm gonna go now.
Finish scanning (page 147!!) and doing the remaining 3 requests.

I'm not gonna advertise cuz I'm drafting this.
So...
Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment