Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holding On (WOO!!! I <3 PLANETSHAKERS!!!!)

I can tell you that my bro is the most annoying person ever.

Just about 15 seconds ago, for no reason, he came up to me and pulled my hair. (GOSH I'm losing so much hair ... anyone wants to donate some?)
When I screamed "STOP!!" he slapped me. Really, really hard. ON THE FACE.
Not on the cheek part. ON THE MIDDLE PART. Right th
ere, right on my nose, between my eyes, and probably part of my mouth which hurt my teeth.
And I can swear right now that I smell blood
somewhere on my face. Either one of my front teeth broke or my eye got poked or my nose bled. I think it's my eye.

Right now he's screaming "I WANNA GO T
O SINGAPORE!!! NO DEVINA!! NO DADDY!! WITH MAMII!!!!!"
I have no idea why.


But I bet that he'd scream at me again if he knew I'm blogging about this, cuz he tries to act cute and innocent around other people.

Now he's downstairs, going to his lesson or something. And I can hear all the way from up here, him screaming "SELL THIS CAR!!! BU
Y CAR IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!"
ARGH why did my parents spoil him in the first place??


SIMS 2
YAY!! I got pictures!!
But this is just another draft. In NotePad. Like,
I'm still scanning for my dad. Page 33!

I'll leave some space here to upload pictures on
ce I paste this on blogger.
.....

....
...

..
.
*during blogger*
Here're the pics!
OK, so the first picture is Sefa painting. Remember, she luvs art!
Second is her painting.
Third is Mike about to go to bed in his underwear. He likes to do that.
Fourth is the sisters, Sefa and Anne, having fun in Anne's room blowing bubbles.
I need more pics of Winona. I'll take more once she grows up into a child.

Alright!

By the way, I made the maid move out of the house cuz when I was playing with other sims, Michael, the dad, flirts with her. This happens especially when Caitlyn is at work.

And yay! I finished decorating Anne's room! It has a huge stereo player and a nice comfy bed and a computer and a couch. She's keturunan from her mum. Likes to play!
Ohh and Sefa's room is completed too. It has an easel and a computer and a really nice bed and a huge carpet where Sefa likes to sleep. She barely uses the bed anymore. Hahaha just kidding xD
I'm gonna do Winona's room once she grows into a child. Cuz I hate decorating toddler rooms. They only last for 4 days.

And now that the maid's kicked out, her room's the guest room. But we don't really have any guests.
We will, once Sefa gets the newspaper delivery boy to be her boyfriend
and he moves in.

Or we can make Sefa's boyfriend's name Devi. Get married. And have 15 kids.

On the right is one of the featured downloads in ModTheSims2.com (clicky here!!).
It's a sim version of Rihanna.
But I can barely see the difference! I mean, they look almost exactly
the same!!

Whoever made that is a true Sims artist.
(I was lazy to download this sim)


DIDYA CHECK OUT THE FEEDJIT ON THE RIGHT??
There's this new widget I added to my blog, called FeedJit.
It's like you get to see where your visitors were from.
Cool, eh??
That's how I found out that I had a visitor from England (read last post).

THANK YOU, TO....
I'd like to say thanks to Cindy, Sef, and Aileen, and sometimes Audine, for reading my blog and encouraging me to start posting daily again =) ...maybe.... hahahaha, we'll see tomorrow!
CONCLUSIONS
- saying that you've been reading my blog lately to me is very, very encouraging =)
- don't say "OK" when your dad asks you a favor
- don't think that my bro is all that cute. especially you, Mariska
- remind me to put tags when I post stuff. why do I always forget?
- tell me Sims 2 websites where you can download really, really cool stuff. I'll be more than happy X))

ADS
Lalalalalala~ (none right now)

Cya tomorrow! Maybe XD

1 comment: