Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Revised

OK, the title ain't a song.

I was sleepy when I wrote my last post, so here's what I wanna revise. And add.
Well, I'm sleepy now too though... it's 12 AM here............

Umm... I didn't sleep at 5 on monday morning... it was a sunday morning, =)

And the fact that I first got the cough on a monday morning.
That was the one and only P dan K national piano exam.

P DAN K ...DAN BATUK
Hmm...so, I hate P dan K.
We have to wear a white formal shirt that usually guys wear, and a black skirt.

My mum bought me a white formal shirt that looks actually kinda cute, but she made me wear her black skirt, which was extremely big and ugly and like the stuff only people in the 1800's wear.

And I slept at 2 or 3ish on monday morning and had to wake up at 7. 6, actually. The exam was at 7.

Yes, I was grouchy. I actually yelled at the people who woke me up (parents).

Then my dad drove me to the P dan K place. And I had to wait for like 20 minutes. That was NOT worth waking up at 6.

And when it was my turn, something came up from my throat.

*COUGH!!*

It was one of the loudest coughs EVER.

Ahh... but I held it in.

I think I did pretty well though, throughout the exam. I made very few mistakes...fewer than those who I had to wait for.
I had to do a scale of F minor...like, the normal one for 2 octaves, contrary 2 octaves, and the other 2 stuff I had no idea what they were called for 3 octaves.

And I don't know why they do this...it's either because of the judges' lack of time or their total lazyness of waiting through the song ......but they said "stop" usually when I'm 3/4 done and asked me to play the next song.

The truth is I have no idea what P dan K is, what it's for, and what grade I'm in.
I pay attention to the Royal exam more.
I'm gonna be in 6th grade after that dumb exam on September. Or October.
PLEASE make it October.

DRAWING
I'm spending most of my holiday drawing, and now I'm drawing a mermaid (I don't know if I told you this). I'm pretty much almost done. Gonna post it on DeviantArt.com quite soon. I just need to color the tail and add background and stuff.

BYE~
b.
y.
e.

t.
h.
a.
n.
k.
s.

f.
o.
r.

r.
e.
a.
d.
i.
n.
g.
!!

G.
B.
U.
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment