Monday, June 15, 2009

The attack of the FOOT-EATER!!

BEWARE OF THE FOOT-EATER!!
This is how it looks like: she has hair longer than Aileen's, a face scarier than Mr. AGOS's, and likes to hit people with pillows as hard as Pao does only maybe a little bit harder. Umm....yea basically the foot-eater is Michelle.

Here's one thing you should beware about her: when she finds an interesting picture, she will zoom into the picture and stare at parts such as nostrils, hairy chests, etc.

BEWARE!!

HELP ME FIX THIS
Umm so I tried to let people who read this blog to IM me using Yahoo! Messenger. I inserted this thing on the right side of the page that looks kind of like this:
But the weird thing is that it just stays like that. I mean, even if I'm online. So there's no "I'm Online" sign at all DX so yea that sign doesn't really help anyone at all.

Umm if anyone wants to help =( lol

I HATE SCHOOL
Now that holiday's in, I'm feeling pretty...you know..... nganggor. Uhh but I'm already used to being nganggor, so it's not that bad. It's a billion times better than being at my stupid stinkin' school.

I'm begging my parents really hard to get me to move to another school. It almost worked.
I got my mum to move me to Spins.
I got my dad to move me to homeschool.
But where's the money? TT
Yesh my family has financial problems so I guess I'm gonna have to stay another stupid year in Maple Leaf. But seriously, the whole school bill is not worth being in there. I know at least millions of other schools cheaper and better than mine.

For some reason my parents said that it's gonna be cheaper if I move out to another school in 9th grade. What the heck? OK I don't have any idea how you pay schools in here, but sometimes I wish I lived in America where you could go to school for free.

Oh so my parents are gonna make me switch schools next year. They're either choosing Spins or online homeschool (I convinced my dad about this cuz I told him Kelly's gonna go there) or somewhere cheaper.

But holiday's fun. I better have fun with it while it lasts. Anyone wanna hang out?? lol

CONCLUSION
Favors I need people to do:
- beg my parents to move me to another school. A better one.
- fix that stupid sign that keeps on saying "offline"
- BEWARE OF THE FOOT-EATER!!

2 comments:

  1. You posted another post!!

    Who's Michelle?? Foot- Eater?

    Ye, our school sucks! Um, Dev, you just don't go to school for free in America. You have to pay TAXES for education.

    And in Canada, you get to have medical stuff for FREE. (But you still have to pay taxes :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. isn't it cool out there??? lol
    but i still luv sby. thers FNL!!! xDDD
    n my friends r here too =)

    Michelle is Jessy's sister. theyr Casey's friends.

    ReplyDelete