Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Because You Loved Me

I know I haven't posted in like YEARS (it's only been a week?) but here's the post! lol

Umm so anyway the title is the song my class is playing (as a band) at school. I'm the guitarist.
And that song is stuck in my head.

I have tons of pics to show you from my trip. But I can't. I mean, my laptop's kind of broken (ok, the charger is), and I'm using my brother's laptop now, and his CD thing doesn't really work.

So anyway, right now, my dad's picking my up my fixed charger. I think I'm gonna upload more pics!! But right now, there's probably not much I could blog about.

NEWER NICKNAMES
Here are some nicknames I found for people, but they don't like it (don't start calling people these or else they'll hate me):
- Sefanya -> Nyak -> minyak
- Monica -> orang pake bedak kelebihan -> pocong (Kar and Cin's idea!)
- Bellinda -> belly
- David -> Vid -> pit -> armpit
- Joshua -> meanie (cuz he is one)

So yea Mariska got a nickname for me.
Garis pantat.
I have no idea why she calls me that. She's so random

END OF POST??!
Yea. I'm just outta ideas without pictures.
But I'd probably post another post later tonight or tomorrow morning. I get my laptop back.
Bye~

1 comment: