Monday, June 1, 2009

Just another post ...

Umm, so, until, like,.....
FOUR DAYS LATER (saturday night, or possible sunday morning??....)
I'm not posting anything.

Hmm, so this is like my last night here.
NOO!!!!!

WYNONNA'S CONCERT
This is the one of the very main reasons why I don't wanna go.
I'LL MISS WYNONNA'S BEAUTIFUL CONCERT!!!!!

I really, really wanna come. I mean, I've never been to a formal piano concert before. Well, one I wasn't forced to go to.

Like, my mum makes me join these piano concerts every year. It's annoying.
I barely even like to play piano.

Umm, well, one of my friends told me I was lucky I was going, because I don't have to decide whether or not I have to go to Wyn's concert.

Why we should come -> Wyn's the best piano player I know and also it's gonna be her goodbye soon.
Why we shouldn't come -> FORMALITY.

Sef had a problem on coming or not. I know she extremely hates wearing dressies. And she decided to come. I wanna come too cuz I wanna see Sef in a dress but if I do come I have to wear a dress too or else I'm gonna be kicked out.
Well, I'm not coming anyway, so for you people who'd like to see me in a dress, good luck guys xPP

And, for you people who wanna come this Friday, go to ICA and buy a ticket (it's Rp 100 000!). I got one for free cuz I go to Wyn's school. I could get another one for free cuz I'm an FNLer.
So yea I have an invitation in my bag and if you actually manage to go to my house tonight or tomorrow morning before 12 PM to ask me for a ticket, you're lucky! lol

Just kidding. I luv that ticket. I'm gonna pajang it on my wall. It looks so artistic. lol...I mean, seriously! It is!!
It looks more like an ID card then an invitation.

GOODBYE, STUFF
I'm gonna miss lotsa stuff.

First of all, I'm gonna miss an FNL.
Secondly, I'm gonna miss chatting.
Thirdly, I'm gonna miss FaceBook.
Fourthly, I'm gonna miss music. Well, I'm bringing an MP3 player but that doesn't count.
Fifthly, I'm gonna miss ... no......I'm not gonna miss school.

Anyway, it'll only be for a few days. I won't be long gone.
I know you people'll miss me. Especially Aileen. xDD jK"

Hmm, so, yea that concludes today's post.
I know it isn't long but I have to do some stuff. Packing stuff. *grabs playstation*

No comments:

Post a Comment