Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dev is back!!

I'm back in action!!
I know you people miss me so much, but I'm back, so....... xDD

Well the reason why I haven't been posting for 10 days is cuz for some special reason.
Actually, it's not 10 days yet. It's 11:47 AM Saturday (last day!) now, but yea I'm so bored so I decided to type it first then post it later. At 12. AM.

I'm not signing in to Blogger so this is NotePad. I find NotePad really cool, actually. It doesn't take as long to load as Word or something.

So, what's been happening with 10 days? I've been addicted to some new stuff, since I don't wanna go online on FaceBook or Friendster or anything.
Some stuff I got addicted to are Guitar Hero and MORE Miiko (I just finished book 11!) and other comics and playing my guitar and Starbucks (I used to hate it *gasp*).
Ohh and I go to the mall more. Way more. I think 5-6 times a week. It used to be 3-4ish.

STILL...PHONELESS
Yea, I'm still phoneless. But the good thing about that is that I get to borrow my mum's phone and prank with it. YAY FOR PRANKING!!
There's more good news. My dad says that my phone's coming back in the beginning of June-ish. YAY!!

I miss my phone. I can't go online at the mall anymore, I can't take pictures anymore (bye to my dream of being a photographer), I can't hide numbers to prank, and I can't listen to music!
Note that my MP3 player is out of battery at the moment and I keep on forgetting to buy another one.

So far, my laptop and my PS2 are my only source of electronic entertainment *tries to sound professional*. My annoying little brother is taking over the DS and is playing it 24/7. He's playing it right now.
It could be way better if my phone was here. PHONES RAWKK!!!!

FAILINGNESS AND RANT ON LANGUAGES
My Geography retake went well. BIG improvement. I mean, it went up from 31 to 71 or 72 (lupa). YAY!! lol
But I guess there were some other subjects I failed in, but no retakes. I failed Mandarin and French and Indo. Yea they're all languages. I HATE LANGUAGES!!!
I don't even like English. Why am I using it right now? Yekk...

Why is it that there are different languages? Isn't it simpler if there was just ONE language in this entire planet??
Make it Greek or something.

That way, everyone would understand what everyone else is saying, which leads away from embarrassment (is this spelled correctly?), misunderstanding, and frogs.

I read, I think, in the Time For Kids Almanac 2009 (I think I lost it......lol) that the most used language in the world is, I think, Chinese. Mandarin. Whatever.
I hate Chinese.
Well, I am partly Chinese. But I'm not talking about the skin tone or whatever.
I hate the LANGUAGE Chinese.
Well, I think it's pretty cool. The way they communicate using symbols that look like chicken. But when your parents force you to learn it, it's just plain boring

RANT ON WEIRD ADULTS. GRANDMAS. WHATEVER.
Yea, weird adults (or grandmas) are the reason why I hate Chinese. I have never been interested in learning languages. But they make me.
Why do I need to learn Chinese? It's not like I'm gonna grow up and work in a ramen shop or whatever.
But that would be cool. I get to meet Naruto!

Yea parents (and ... no .... ESPECIALLY grandmas) don't make sense. At all. Sometimes, I guess.
lol I'm making fun of parents.

Don't be offended if you're a parent!!

But I went to Prayer Meeting on Thursday night. Leanne preached. She said that the "youths" should obey their parents. I should do that. I'm improving you know :D

RANT ON HACKING (I'M RANTING A LOT...LOL)
I think hackers are weird. This goes for Joshua, Anne, Bellinda, Mr. AGOS, and Jonathan Gunawan (gundul tapi menawan...OK he's not menawan at all), ... (note that if these people add you on FB/YM/wtv,.....BEWARE!! Hahaha....).
And also the weird dudes that have been hacking Marsha and Fish and some other people and sending me weird links on MSN (I'm not opening them! I'm not pervy).
Ohh and someone hacked my old email. The Pokemon one. lol. I LUV POKEMON!!! (used to, but I still watch it sometimes)
Umm and I'm guessing that someone hacked my phone when I was online with it. I'm suspecting Josh cuz he knows how.

The kids in my school (especially the guys) are so interested in hacking. Well, I wanna let you know that those kids are HEARTLESS PEOPLE (YA HEAR, JOSH?? BELL?? ANNE??!!!). Not that I hate you. I love Anne and Bell and Josh (OK, not really ...blech....), but they're being heartless when they hack.
Mr. AGOS? He's heartless even if he doesn't hack. lol just kidding .....*prays he doesn't read this*........

FIRST 7TH GRADE FIELD TRIP!!
I know this sounds really weird but on Thursday, we had our very, very, VERY first field trip throughout the entire year! I think. I don't remember any other field trip since the zoo trip in 6th grade (it rained).

Anyway, we went to a batik expedition. Just for you who don't know, batik is some old Indonesian art.
The place was big. We had to like go around for 2 hours and stuff. There were blankets and outfits and dolls and they even had this place where they let people draw on cloths using oil. There were lots of grandmas and old women there.

And, with my huge luck, Mariska, Karina, and Cindy actually bought me something Rp 50 ribu. It was a really cool painting on a, around, 40-50 cm2 piece of cloth. Luv ya guys! I'm paying you back someday. You can't stop me.
Ohh and I bought a pencil baju thing. Something to put on your pencil.
Umm and then we went to KFC at Golden City Mall.

NGANGGOR NDEK PTC
I'm always nganggor at PTC.

Like, yesterday, my (annoying) little brother wants to have this tennis lesson at 3:30ish, and it's somewhere in Graha. Ya, aku langsung dianter ke PTC.
I SMSed a few friends but they weren't at PTC, so, like usual, I went to Trimedia to read comics. There was the new Nakayoshi Lovely! But ... uangQ tinggal Rp 20 ribu. And Nakayoshi is like ... what? 30 ribu? I don't know ......lol.

So yea I bought another Miiko book and read the Nakayoshi Lovely and some other comics there for about 3 hours.
Speaking about other comics, they have the 3rd book of Orange Afterschool. I know that comic looks pretty weird but I tried reading it and I think it's pretty cool. I've been waiting for the 3rd for a long, long, long time.

Some other book 3s I'm waiting for are Shugo Chara and Zig Zag. I've been waiting for a long time. Why is it that the 3rd book takes the longest to come out??

Umm also when I was nganggor, I walked around. I know that's a waste of energy but I guess that's better than being at Trimedia for hours.
But the mall was like FREAKISHLY cold. My nails went pink. Really, really, really pink. And I was shaking. I have never noticed how many ACs there are at PTC.

I went to FNL after that.

That's actually what happens every Friday so yea I'm used to it. Being bored and cold and reading comics and stuff. That's actually kind of fun (COMIC READING!!), and FNL's worth the wait =)

FAMILY TRIP
My family and I are going for a family trip on Tuesday 'till Saturday, so yea.
I'm not going to tell you where cuz it's a secret (for those of you who know, SHUSH!!).
Anyway, I didn't sign up for this trip. I don't know why they make me go. I DON'T WANNA GO. SAVE ME!!!

Why:
- swine flu. Who knows? Where else can I be safer than home?
- I'm not gonna write in this blog another 4 days
- I'm gonna miss Wynonna's piano recital *cries*
- I'm gonna miss, I think, another field trip
- Face...Book.....
- M..S....N........
- note that I COULD check FB and MSN if I actually had my phone
- I don't think they sell comics there
- my laptop! MY BABY!!

Well, if any one of you can actually convince my parents to NOT drag me to this family trip, please do. I beg you.

CONCLUSION
Well, I guess it's time to end the post. This is probably longer than any other post I've ever posted before.
This very moment is 5:27 PM. Cool. I started at 11:47 AM and ended at 5:27 PM. Woww...

So I conclude:
- that at least one of you people should convince my parents to not let me go on this trip.
- that being nganggor at PTC is pretty fun as long as you're at Trimedia and you don't have a cold.
- HACKING. IS. ILLEGAL.
- obeying your parents is important.
- that friends rock. They give you a Rp 50 000 cloth and don't let you pay them back. Thanks for the art guys I luv it =)
- that swine flu people should be prayed for.
- that I wish a magical flying carpet would come to my house right now and pick me up to the BIG FINAL Prayer Meeting at Galaxy Mall. It's starting in half an hour! (while I'm typing this)
- that this is one of the very first Saturdays that did not bring me to PTC.
- that playing Your Love is a Lie on guitar (the classical part) isn't as hard as it looks.

OK, so, 'till later today (it's midnight xD) .....
Baii"~

Note that this post is posted at 12 AM here wherever I live :D

No comments:

Post a Comment