Thursday, May 14, 2009

Phoneless

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS FOR A TEEN TO BE PHONELESS?!!!!!!!!

Well, Aileen doesn't have a phone but it's OK for her because she's already used to not having a phone.
I had phones since I was 7.

Now I'm phonless. For a month.
*GASP!!*

Devina: Nadya, how would you feel if you lost your phone for a month?
Nadya: Sad.

Thank you, Nadya, for the kind interview :P

There's more bad news. It's not going to be exactly a month. It's gonna be about 1-2 months. *GASP!!*...*GASP!!*...*GASP!!*... need.......air..............

Without a phone ...

- is the only way to play Tower Bloxx is to go on FaceBook? (yes, I am addicted to that game)
- what if none of my friends brought their phone to school, and I have to wait to be picked up until .............WHO KNOWS WHEN?!!! 10 PM?!!!!!!!!!!!
- how do I go home from FNL? I did NOT like it last Friday when I waited 'till like 10 PM alone in front of FNL. There was a chan
ce I could have been kidnapped! lol
The moon was awfully beautiful though, that night (yes, I was that bored) ...
- plus, that very night, the only way I could've kept
myself from dying of boredom was to play around with my phone. OMG I'M GONNA DIE OF BOREDOM!!!!!
- there is no way I can go online at the mall. Not anymore.
- what if the internet broke? I HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!
- crap. No more prank calling. Hehehe...

- what if something really, really big happened, and I had nowhere to write it down? This blog won't be as interesting, you know?

Yes, my phone is that important to me. I use it more than my laptop. I use it more than my shampoo. I use it more than my guitar. I use it more than food.

My phone has become a part of me. *GASP!!* (if I keep on gasping, my lungs will explode)........

Anyway, I'll learn to live. I'm not the only
one. Aileen is with me. WE PHONELESS PEOPLE SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!!!!

A girl without a phone is like ...
A fish without water.
A bird without feathers.
A human without a life.

lol. I can survive. I CAN SURVIVE!! GOD IS WITH ME!!!!! =)

PET SOCIETY TWINS
I have like only around 50 friends at Pet Society. But some of them look SO similar, I actually think of them as twins. He
re are some of them:
Aren't they so cute?!! Hahaha ... they all look so similar. I wanna have pets like those, for real.

CONCLUSION
I learned these things in the last few days:
- being phoneless is harder than it looks (I feel Aileen's pain ...)
- twins are so cute!
- don't worry about flu babi ... God is with you =)

GBU~

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...
    Don't worry Dev!!
    It's okay!! It's not that bad...
    That's why, don't get to close to your phone...
    (Yeah, I'm outta words, so I can't find the right word :D)

    Chill~

    ReplyDelete