Monday, May 11, 2009

Dance or Die

Hahaha yea I love Family Force 5. Well, not that crazy. I just seem to like the title very much. Dance or Die.

I've never been a good dancer before. I mean, yea I've danced before. Forced to. I hate it when people force me to dance. It's like, forcing someone to die.
Well, I had ballet lessons since I was 4 'till like 2 years ago. That's when I got totally sick of it and went crazy and suddenly stopped going to that place.
Now, w
e have dance lessons in my school. It's absolutely BORING!! I mean, we have to waltz and stuff! Well, yea it would be kinda fun if we weren't FORCED TO DO IT!!!! Umm ... Dev? It's school. Duh.

School and parents are 2 things getting in my way of freedom. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's just totally annoying. The one thing they always have in common is that they both always force us to do stuff! Like dancing, for example! School forced me to hiphop and waltz and stuff, and then parents forced me to have ballet!!

Well, yea, ballet is kinda fun. Sometimes, I mean. Well, most of the time it's just completely boring. The fun parts are only when you wear those pointy shoes. I like to hurt my toes. Then it'll feel so good to g
et 'emm off.

I FOUND M
Y AUSTRALIA PICTURES!!
I went to A
ustralia last year, like, during June last year. It was the biggest holiday I have ever had. I went there with my cousin Casey and our auntie, and that's it. Our auntie lives there, though. I lost the pictures a few months ago, but then I found 'em like an hour ago. There's like a billion pictures, so I just posted some ...
Hahaha .....yea I looked so chubby those days ............

POLL ON POOP
Aileen suggested this poll thing. I'm going to post a poll on the right side of this page, please answer the poll. xDD


So, the question is ..... are my poop posts gross or OK? Should I keep on posting poop posts? Are they funny or just makes you puke?
Answer!! =3


RANT ON FLIRTY PEOPLE
Has someone ever flirted with you randomly? I don't know but it's just plain weird.

I mean, wouldn't it be more polite for someone to ask, "Excuse m
e, lady, but can I flirt with you?"
And let the lady answer (she will say, "No, sir.").

It's really impolite to come towards a girl and start flirting with her. Even if she likes it. I mean, it's as rude as coming towards someone and pulling his or her hair. Even if they like it.

So people, do not flirt without permission!

Here's a random conversation I made. I'm going to use two people called John and Jane. This is the polite conversation. One that should be done in this world.
John: Hey Jane.
Jane: Hey John.
John: How are you?
Jane: I'm fine. Thank you. And you?
John: I'm fine too. Can I flirt with you?
Jane: No.
John: Can I pull your hair?
Jane: No.
John: OK, good day, Jane. GBU.
Jane: Au revoir, monsieur.

CONCLUSION
I conclude these things that should be done:
- don't take too many pictures during a vacation.
- always ask permission before flirting.
- DANCE OR DIE!!

I prefer dancing X)

No comments:

Post a Comment