Saturday, May 9, 2009

What is a blog?

I'm staring a blog =)

I have no idea what a blog is, though. I started this out of boredom and searching for more fun.
And no I don't know what I'm going to post so if you are not someone looking for randomness, boringness, whateverness, stay outta here.

DEFINITION
So ... what is a blog?

Devina: What is a blog?
Sefanya: Idk. Sepengetahuanku, blog itu online journal/diary or smthn.

Devina: What is a blog? (a sudden SMS on Saturday night)
Cindy: WTF? Wat happened to u? A blog is a virtual diary, I guess.

Devina: What is a blog?
Karina: A frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a web site, intended for public viewing.
(wkwkwkwkwk)

So I conclude that a blog is an online, virtual, personal diary/journal that is frequently updated. I don't think any of them said the word boring so yea I'd probably try this blog out. I just don't know what to post. I'm just such a freakishly boring person that I think you'd die of boredom reading my blog.
So yea ....
=)
Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment