Sunday, May 10, 2009

School = SUCKISH

I'm really, really bored right now. I'm at school. Thank Karina for the title idea.

The weird thing is that there are at least 3 people surrounding me right now while I'm typing this. I wish they would go away.
One just left.
YAY!!

I am here to talk about how suckish school is. For example, being at school is worse than cutting half of your right leg. SLOOOOOWWWLLYYYYY.............

But, school is a great place to sleep. Textbooks can be very comfortable pillows. And, if you are going to school during days with the subject Math, it is possible to actually bring your own blanket. And maybe a guling. And my sharkie doll.
If you are sitting beside Cindy, her arm can be a guling.

Devina: How do you feel about your arm being a guling?
Cindy: I think that people will think I'm fat.

SHE IS!! Hahaha just kidding. She's way smaller than me.

Cindy: But not short ;)

LIE!! CINDY'S A REALLY SHORT PERSON!!!!!!!!!

Cindy: At least I'm taller than Karina :D
Karina: Well, I'm not the shortest. I'm taller than Anne.
Anne: NOO!!! SHE'S SHORTER!!!!!
Karina: ANNE IS!!!
Devina: Shuddup.
Cindy (whispering): OK.

They're all shorties!!
Elfies.

FRENCH TESTS
In a few minutes, I'm going to have my official third period French test.

I hate French tests.

Actually, I've failed the last few quizzes just cuz I forgot to bring my French books home. But ... what's the point? I live in Surabaya ... I bet less than 0.5% of the people in Surabaya know how to speak French.

Well, wish me luck on my test =)
It's gonna start in exactly 30 minutes.
The stuff I have to study include some animals (at least 30), body parts (did you know the French of "arm" is "bras"? So is "armpit" "braspit"?), colors (I LOVE NOIR!!), Countries, jobs, and some family stuff.

Let me practice. Je deteste mon frere. I hate my brother. YAY!!
No ... I don't hate my brother ... I just dislike him.
Je n'aime pas mon frere.

MORE AND MORE POOP!!
In like most of my blog posts, there's always something about poop. Pet poop, at least.
But,..........why?
What is so interesting about pet poop that makes me want to post posts about poopy pet poop? I mean, does pet poop really look that edible?

No, this post is not going to be anything about pet poo. So if you're looking for more pet poop personal information, wait for the next post or something.

SWINE FLU
I'm getting pretty worried about this swine flu thing. I'm blaming the piggies for all this.
This little piggy went to the store.
AND I'LL KILL IT!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm going to Singapore in a few weeks, and I'm worried that I'll catch swine flu.

Things I'm worried about:
- what if the plane crashes?
- what if the MRT crashes?
- WHAT IF THERE'S A SWINE FLU PERSON IN THE MRT?!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION
I conclude that swine flu is a bad thing. I mean, this has started like a few weeks ago, and now it's already so serious! I never realized how bad this swine flu thing could be.

And, I also conclude that poop should stop be talked about in this blog. Maybe, for the next few posts.

I also conclude that I am going to fail this test I'm going to have in exactly 20 minutes from now and I will have to face the torture of remedials.
But, I'm sitting behind Aileen, so I guess I could nyontek or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment