Monday, May 11, 2009

Math

Math is the absolute worst thing in the whole entire world.
Agreed? Hahaha...

I'm in Math class now. I just finished my Math test and here I am typing stuff on my blog while waiting for lunch, which is in like an hour. YAY!!

My teacher in Math class is kinda weird. An hour ago, when our test just began, I looked up to see the clock and then he shout at me and accused me for talking to Nadya (the lady who sits next to me, and right under the clock). Hello?

Well, I'm happy I'm done now. Math is just crap. I know it's everywhere but that means that everywhere is a bad place to be. A world without math is a world without life .............NOT!!!

1,2,3,4...(I LOVE PLAIN WHITE T'S!!)
I used to lik
e math when it was just 1,2,3,4 ............it was really fun and simple. I loved the +s and -s and xs and /s ..... but then comes the algebraic equations and tables and graphs and all of that other stupid stuff.

This is why I'm kinda jealous of my little bro David (4th grade). All he has for homework for math are all of those fun 1,2,3,4's. While I get the w,x,y,z's. Ain't that unfair?

TODAY IS THE COLDEST DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR
Surabaya have never been so cold before. I mean, it's absolutely freezing!! I think I either lost a toe or a tooth, but it's just so freakishly cold! I feel like snuggling up on a bed with the thickest blanket in the whole live world.

POOP POSTS
Please vote on the poop post poll, or else I'm not going to post another poop post ever. Cuz not voting on the poll means that you don't like poop posts, do you?

PET SOCIETY
Pet Society has this new item called the Love Potion. I have no idea what it is. I'd print screen and upload a picture of the Love Potion right now if my laptop wasn't so suckish in loading flash stuff. So yea probably the next post.

I bought the Love Potion and fed it to my pet, Ichigo. She started to have hearts all around her, floating wherever she goes. I think it's really cute ... =)

The reason why I named my pet Ichigo was because when I first started Pet Society, I was a big fan of Tokyo Mew Mew. The main character of that TV show was Ichigo Mew Mew so yea I named my pet that. I really wish I'd turn into a cat right now. I'm going to scratch the face of the evil math teacher and wish that he would die of loss of blood. Mwahahahaha.... lol I'm just kidding. I'm not that evil. I'm a good girl =) hahaha...

RANT ON USING MY STUFF FOR BAD PURPOSES!!
There's this game that's going on in my [weird] school. It's called Marble Blast Gold. I used to love it when i was 7. Then I got over it. And then I started liking it all over again. So I showed it to some of my friends. Of course, they liked it. I gave them that game (was I stupid or what?). Then, it got so annoying. People started giving it to the people I don't like.
I told them to stop this. They said no. They just kept on playing and playing and playing ...
'Till some people got really angry at this nonsense and you know what? One day, I'm gonna get in trouble and it's not gonna be my fault.

So please, if you are a [dumb] student in my [weird] school, please STOP THIS MARBLE BLAST NONSENSE!! ARGH!!!!

It is not a good thing to start asking people for something and then using that something for bad purposes. So kids, when your mom gives you your first penny, don't just spend it right away! Save it for college or something.

REPENT!! (word I learned from Sef)

No comments:

Post a Comment