Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Saturday

It's just another Saturday, isn't it?

Every Saturday's the same.
It's like, I go to the mall at 12. I use up Rp 50 000 to buy stuff like comic books, CD's, etc. I go home at 2 (if there's FNL practice, I'd go home at 4 or 5 or something). I go online 'till 10. That's it. Happy Saturday?

Well, today's kinda lamer. I went to the mall at 11. I bought 2 Miiko comic books (I love Miiko! It's so touchy ...), a DVD, and a pencil (it's BLACK!! MY FAVORITE COLOR!! Hwahaha xDD).

I'm getting sick of these Saturdays. I want more. Mooorrre..... MORE!!!!

Well, remembered the glowing stick I told you I got last night? Well, I accidentally bent it too much and then a hole formed and some of the glowing thing spilled and now whenever it's dark, my fingers glow.
GLOWING FINGERS!!!!

Well, it'll wear off eventually. I think. I rubbed it in water, and it kind of wore off, but a little. Only. Hahahaha...

That "Jump Around" song is still stuck on my head.

SOMEBODY PUT YOUR PRAISE ON!!!

POOP POST POLL PRACTICALLY PERMANENTLY ..... CLOSED
Yeapp, it's closed. There wasn't a lot of people who voted, so yea whatever xP at least it still means that no one will actually quit reading my blog if I stop making poop posts. So, yea, poop posts it is.

OBEDIENCE (WHAT DOES THIS ACTUALLY MEAN??)
Have you ever tried putting your poop in an outdoor room instead of the bathroom? I think it looks more realistic. I mean, what kind of pet poops in a toilet? An obedient one I guess. But Ichigo (my pet) ain't an obedient kind of girl. But she's obedient enough to NOT poo inside the house. OK, she DOES poo in the house. I just carry the poop outside cuz it looks so cool out there. I mean, with the plants and stuff.

Yea, poop does look pretty good beside plants. Especially the cactuses. You should try.

So anyway, back to the main topic.
Obedience.
OK, I hate being obedient. The people who are usually obedient to their teachers and parents are goody-goodies.
Well, I AM obedient. To God. For sure. I LOVE BEING OBEDIENT TO JESUS CHRIST!!!
But I don't really like being obedient to school. It ain't fun.

Kids, remember that being obedient to your parents is an important thing. You should always obey what they say to you. When they ask you to sit, sit. When they ask you to stay, stay. When they ask you to play dead, don't do it. You'll be dead one day anyway, so don't make fun of dead people.

CONCLUSION
Here are some things I need to do:
- go to Kelly's house this Wednesday for GO Group
- be more obedient
- stop making fun of peoples' last names (start making fun of their first names!)
- stop making fun of my own last name (Devina Tjandracula)
- make my posts longer

No comments:

Post a Comment