Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GREASE LIGHTNING!!

The title is extremely random, please ignore it. xDD

Grease lightning, ohh, grease lightning!!
The car is automatic!
It's systematic!
It's hydromatic!
It's grease lightning!!

NICKNAMES
Are nicknames supposed to be funny, cute, or mean?
I think all!
Depending on what nickname.

For example, I am really good at making up mean nicknames. Especially last/family names. I don't wanna post any right now because I'm scared of parents complaints and lectures.

Another example is that because I made fun of lots of peoples' last names, they made fun of mine. Devina Tjandracula. I think it's pretty cool.
I'M A VAMPIRE!! JUST LIKE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!

LECTURES
Last night, I had to listen to a really, really, really long lecture from my dad.

He said something about stop being so lazy and make use of your time like studying or making money (this part is really, really stupid ... didn't the Bible say something about THE LOVE OF MONEY IS BAD!!).

And then it was so long. Yea, I nearly fell asleep.
And then he started slapping me. Wha?
And then he said "NO MORE GO GROUP OR FNL FOR YOU!!!!!!!"
Yea I started crying.
I can't survive without FNL!!!!! FNL has become part of my life already!

(note that I have said I'd kill myself if I'm not allowed to go to FNL. I WOULD kill myself right now if suicide wasn't a sin)

So yea. One of the longest lecturers I know is my dad. He has an extremely short temper.
Another one are some teachers. One tiny thing you do wrong, they'll start lecturing you for HOURS!!
Blablabla...

THE PROBLEM WITH MP3 PLAYERS
I just found out that MP3 players actually run out of battery really quickly, so I try to use it as less as possible (which isn't possible).
So yea, if I'm at home and I wanna listen to music, I use iTunes on my laptop (I dont' have an iPod).

About a year ago, my dad bought me this MP3 player. I asked him for an iPod. He came home with an MP3 player thinking it was an iPod. Weird, eh?

But I'm still glad I have an MP3 player. I could've been musicless without it.

MUSIC FOREVER!! X)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, not trying to comment in every post...

    Well, lectures from parents are very, very pathetic... Especially if they don't make sense.

    But you should listen... I mean, you need to study hard to get money and earn your living :D
    You need money, you don't have to love it :D
    Just a tip^^

    ReplyDelete