Friday, May 15, 2009

FNL Concert Nite

I went to my first FNL Concert Nite today.

IT ROCKED!!!!
OUT LOUD!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my very first Concert Nite, so at first I didn't know what would happen. It's just like any other FNL, only this time there's no sermon or news center or anything. It's just worship. Lot and lots and lotsa worship.
I could've fainted right there if they didn't have a bathroom. Hahaha...

The band was so cool. I have always loved Existence. GO EXISTENCE!!
Umm yea there was this dance crew called Last Minute Street Crew ... they came and performed a dance performance ..... IT WAS SO COOL!! They were the absolute best dancers I have ever seen.

Ohh and there was this light thing they put all around. After they turned off the light, everything white GLOWED (yes, including my pants). We got this braclet stick glow-in-the-dark thing too.

I have never sweat so much in my life. Well, maybe except for camp.

Now there's a song stuck in my head.
EVERYBODY JUMP AROUND IN THE HOUSE OF GOD!!!
Hey, hey, JUMP AROUND!!
EVERYBODY JUMP AROUND IN THE HOUSE!!!
E...VRY...BO...DY.....

It's "Jump Around" by Planetshakers.
Yea I can't take it off. But I love this song so yea I'm gonna keep it on forever.

POLL
I think that's the poll's supposed to be closed at 6.30 PM today, but I live in Indonesia, so I guess the time is different.

Don't forget to vote! It's closing very, very, very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment