Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Miss My Phone ...

Yesterday was the absolute worst day ever!!

My phone is broken =(
HOW ON EARTH CAN A HUMAN BEING LIVE WITHOUT A PHONE?!!!!
No calling, no SMSing, no going online ................
This is hell.

I LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT A PHONE
How is it possible for someone to live without a cellphone? Well, the only people I know without a cellphone are Aileen and my school principal (w00t?).

This is pretty weird. I mean, even my GRANDMA has a cellphone!! AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. Miss. My. Phone.

Bad things that's happening right now:
- no PTC
- no GO Group
- stupid test going on
- no cellphone
- no life
What a lifeless world ...................
DX
=(

IT'S A COLD WORLD OUT HERE
It's freakishly cold these days. I have a really bad cold, but IT IS NOT SWINE FLU!!! I DO NOT HAVE THE SWINE FLU!!!!!!
Everywhere I go in Surabaya, it somehow feels like Trawas. It's just really this cold. Everything I touch feels wet and icy, but it's not.

And Nadya's blanket is SOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAARRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ........................................

LUV YA NAD!!

100% TWILIGHT FAN
I am a 100% Twilight fan! I'm almost done with the whole series. I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now. I HEART TWILIGHT!!

I am a big fan of Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. I think both of them are really cute xDD

ESPECIALLY Edward. Yay!!

Robert Pattinson is the absolute hottest person alive in this entire world. Forever.

MORE RANT ON SWINE FLU
Swine flu is a pretty big thing right now. I'm still pretty worried of going to Singapore cuz there's a chance I might get it. Or get crashed by an MRT.

I have this friend in Hongkong and I'm pretty worried that he gets the swine flu. And plus, there are at least a hundred people out there dying of swine flu and I'm here posting posties on my blog. I don't look worried at all. I seriously need to care more about these people.
Yea, I'm worried.

WORRYING IS A SIN
Worrying is a sin. I should stop worrying about swine flu. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!! Yeapp =)

CONCLUSION
I conclude these things:
- I need to get my phone fixed before next GO Group.
- Don't just sit there, start caring for the flu babi people!
- Do not worry. Worrying is a sin.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment