Saturday, June 13, 2009

Camp Pictures are OUT!!

Hey, I got camp pictures!
FINALLY.
I mean, we ordered them, like, 2 months ago. And now we get 'em. Hahahaha...

But there are at least 200 pictures in that CD, and I don't know if I can upload 'em all. Not even one. They're huge files.
Umm maybe I'll upload them someday. Just not today.

WHAT'S UP WITH PET SOCIETY LATELY?
I haven't posted lots about Pet Society lately. I mean, they're all about bla bla bla and no Pet Society?
Well, it's back!

Umm, I decorated the living room a little bit. It's not complete yet, though. I'm trying to grow a tree and a flower and buy some other stuff to add to it. THEN it's complete.
Here's a picture:
Ohh, and I really like the new gardening feature in Pet Society. Your pets get to plant stuff! Like trees and flowers and veggies.
I planted a flower yesterday and this morning it was fully grown but I recycled it and got a tiny recycle box.
Out came a birdhouse! Perfect for my balcony =)

GRADUATION = GOODBYE?
GOODBYE!!
Good news = HOLIDAY FOR 2 MONTHS (I think)!!
Bad news = I'm still gonna be stuck in my old stupid dumb school.

Until next year! I made my parents promise to move me next year.

BETTER NEWS (GOSH THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER)
I'm getting my phone back! Well, not now. My dad's on his way to pick up my phone right now.
I thought it was completely broken until one dude fixed it! You know what, one day, I'm going to that dude's house and squeeze him a hug to death.

OK BYE
Until tomorrow, if I'm nganggor enough, I might upload pictures of camp!
But that most likely won't happen cuz usually I don't go home from the mall on Sundays until 3 PM. Then I play playstation and take a shower (maybe) then go FaceBook then annoy my brother then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment